Founded in 1901, the Maison Lacloche was one of Paris’ celebrated jewelry houses from the Belle Époque period to the 1960s.
Established on rue de la Paix in 1901, it also had boutiques in Madrid, in London on New Bond Street, as well as branches in Nice, Biarritz, San Sebastián, Cannes and Deauville.
Lacloche Frères, and later Jacques Lacloche, created jewelry for the royals: Queen Victoria of Spain, Edward VII of England, the kings of Greece and Siam, as well as for aristocratic figures such as the Duchess of Westminster, and even Hollywood stars like Grace Kelly.
This is the first time an exhibition is dedicated to them.
For more, see https://pan.paris/ee4events/lacloche-jewelers/